[NTG-context] win64 : luatex is not recognize as an internal command

L.S.-Soc&Gam axteffekt at gmail.com
Thu May 26 03:00:32 CEST 2016

Thanks a lot for clarifying this. Well I think it's great to keep CTX
open for devs or experimental purposes.

Imho the point is that the download section could use a slight tune up.
In fact, to make the installation as easy as possible for new users, the
main structure might be divided by operating system. Win, Lin, Mac  and
Experimental or Developer.

Right now Wiki looks like:

          Installation

  * download ConTeXt <http://standalone.contextgarden.net/>
  * download area <http://dl.contextgarden.net/>

Me as a new user didn't know which one to take at first.
This might be merged.
one single donwload button to the ftp and then Win, Lin, Mac, Developer,
Experimental.

I would love to help with contextgarden wiki, but I am student and it
took a long time learning CTX so far.
But some day...

Only a few words for usability ;-)

Thanks for this great piece of idea and greetings from germany to the
whole CTX team.

Seba