[NTG-context] win64 : luatex is not recognize as an internal command

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed May 25 11:18:06 CEST 2016

On 5/25/2016 10:46 AM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> Long time ago Hans asked me if we could switch to rsync from the MinGW
> project rather than the one based on cygwin's dll. (Then we probably
> both forgot about this.)

it's more that we never decided on a moment of switching ...

the updater should work with --mingw and hen we default to it we only
need to change

local rsync_variant = "cygwin"

into

local rsync_variant = "mingw"

in mtx-update.lua

we could just try that (in the worst case we need to have a few attempts)