[NTG-context] win64 : luatex is not recognize as an internal command

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed May 25 00:30:42 CEST 2016

On 5/24/2016 7:55 PM, Alan BRASLAU wrote:
> On Tue, 24 May 2016 18:56:44 +0200
> Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:
>
>> or is your console slow (if you
>> run a lot from the console it makes sense to use 'conemu' as consoles
>> - on any os - take some runtime due to the way tex flushes)
>
> On any OS??
>
> I believe that conemu is a Windows-specific terminal emulator.

i meant that writing data to the console (from tex) can be responsible
for additional runtime; it depends (sometimes) on the font used on the
console (osx), ansi control sequence interception, and buffering (the
standard wondows console doesn't buffer, conemu on windows does, on
other operating systems it depends) .. tex writes in chunks (no line
buffering) because it's often progress info (although context does bit
of optimization)