[NTG-context] win64 : luatex is not recognize as an internal command

Jean-Pierre Delange adeimantos at free.fr
Tue May 24 20:29:04 CEST 2016

Hi Hans and others,

1) Yes, I have set the PATH to /context/tex/texmf-win64/bin (set PATH=%PATH%).
For this ConTeXt installation, I run ConteXt on Windows x64, on an Intel i5Core, with 8Go RAM on a 500Go Barracuda 7200t/mn hard drive. I'll try it on a Mac OS X Mavericks or Yosemite (in virtualization).
I use to test ConTeXT on a Intel i3Core Lenovo Laptop, where ConTeXt is installed on Ubuntu and Windows 10 and run without any problem.

2) Each time I do a 'context --generate' on the Intel i5Core, the process is quick (less than 10 s.), but with 'context --make', the proces takes more or less than 35 sec.

JP