[NTG-context] Bugs with minimals 2015.05.24 12:42

Meer, Hans van der H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Tue May 24 12:06:52 CEST 2016

> On 02 Jun 2015, at 14:51, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:
>
> If you install extra fonts and files, you should put them in
>
> tex/texmf-fonts
> tex/texmf-project
>
> as these are left untouched. That has always been the recommendation. The other trees will be synchronized in an update and that also includes deleting obsolete files.

I guess the same applies to /tex/texmf-local?

And how is that with tex/texmf-modules? I am asking because there is also a modules directory:
    context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules
It would be nice if I safely can put my modules there instead of burying them somewhere else in the trees.

Hans van der Meer