[NTG-context] smaller size for particular style

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Sun May 22 18:08:02 CEST 2016

> Meer, Hans van der <mailto:H.vanderMeer at uva.nl>
> 22. Mai 2016 um 10:33
> As usual I do a setup for the font with for example:
> \setupbodyfont[cambria].
> For most style variants this is fine, but for \tt I find the size too big.
> Thus I would like to keep the sizes as setup by the \setupbodyfont for
> everything except for \tt: there all variants (like \tt, \ttx, \ttxx)
> should have the size as if the bodyfont had been setup with
> \setupbodyfont[cambria,small].
>
> How to effectuate this?
You can define your own typeface where you change the scaling.

\definetypeface [hans] [rm] [serif] [cambria] [default]
\definetypeface [hans] [tt] [mono]  [dejavu]  [default] [rscale=0.85]
\definetypeface [hans] [mm] [math]  [cambria] [default]

\setupbodyfont[hans]

\starttext
a{\tt a} e{\tt e} A{\tt A}
\stoptext