[NTG-context] Framing multiline equations

L.S.-Soc&Gam axteffekt at gmail.com
Sun May 22 11:36:45 CEST 2016

Hello together,

I'm having trouble framing multiline equations. Problem is that either I
get an error or the equation gets framed while the multiline is
converted into a single line. Here is my code:

---------------------
\starttext

\startformula                                 <- works like a charm
\mframed[offset=1mm,loffset=3mm,roffset=3mm]
     {a + b = c}
\stopformula

\startformula \startalign                         <- that's an example
multiline equation
\NC c - a = \NC b \NR                            <- unframed it works
\NC d + c - b = \NC a \NR
\stopalign \stopformula

\startformula \framed{\startalign <- \mframed gives an error. \framed
works, but then the eq
\NC c - a = \NC b \NR           <- gets converted into a single line eq.
\NC d + c - b = \NC a \NR
\stopalign} \stopformula

\stoptext

I tried to place \mframed at different locations. But the example above
is the only one that doesn't give an error.
How would an experienced CTX user frame multiline equations?
I think it would work with natural TABLES. But i would only use that
way, when nothing else works...

Greetings, Seba