[NTG-context] bibliography tool

Meer, Hans van der H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Sun May 22 10:25:43 CEST 2016

> On 30 Jun 2014, at 17:33, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Am 30.06.2014 um 17:29 schrieb Gour <gour at atmarama.net>:
>
>> Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> writes:
>>
>>> beware: the mkii derived bibliograpic support for mkiv is replaced so
>>> that page is kind of obsolete (the new manual is in the distribution)
>>
>> You mean this one http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Bibliography_mkiv is
>> also obsolete?
>>
>> Where is the new manual and is the manual going to be published in paper
>> form?
>

> There should be a pdf named mkiv-publications.pdf in your context directory.

This no longer seems to be true. I cannot find such a document in directory
   /tex/texmf-context/doc/context/documents/general/manuals
nor have I found the sources in the corresponding directory.
I presume this is "Bibliographies the ConTeXt Way" by Hans Hagen and Alan Braslau I got from somewhere (and alas forgot wherefrom).

It would be nice to have it there, because if time permits I intend to play with the new bib-macros in order to familiarize with them.

Hans van der Meer