[NTG-context] Problem with \blackboard{} command

cryo shock axteffekt at gmail.com
Sat May 21 17:37:50 CEST 2016

Hi together,

I've experienced a problem with \blackboard{} command. Please paste the
following code and compile it (I have newest CTX beta version (updating
daily)):

Variation 1:
$\forall n \in \blackboard{Z} \neq 0$: should be $0$

Variation 2:
$\forall n \in \integers \neq 0$: is $0$

When the first variation is used, CTX seems to convert every folowing
letter into blackboard characters within the rest of the math environment
no matter where \blackboard brackets are placed.
Only when the second variation with \integers is used, CTX propely converts
every following letter. But imagine you need blackboard G for some reason
for example. Then the same bug will appear. I hope this can be fixed easily.

Greetings, Seba