[NTG-context] LaTeX reledmac: what about ConTeXt ?

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Fri May 20 23:02:34 CEST 2016

On 05/20/2016 09:51 PM, Jean-Pierre Delange wrote:
> Hi Pablo,
>
> Thanks to have correct my mistake. It works !
> If you take this sample and place the number 8 in \dorecurse{4} in
> place of 4, you'll see something which is better than our first
> attempts. Now, it's only the last paragraph of the first page, which is
> messed up. After a somehow puzzled or erratic Wille zu Macht in the
> location of this last paragraph, ConTeXt locates very fine the last ones
> and does what it has to do ! But it's better to say that my code is weak ...

Hi Jean-Pierre,

there is something weird with columns and the last paragraph.

Even using exactly the same text for both left and right columns (as
shown in https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2016/085544.html),
the paragraph on the left fits on the first page, but the paragraph on
the right doesn’t.

Well, if that isn’t a bug, I’d like to know what I’m missing there.

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk