[NTG-context] Are nested sections possible?

docent.einstein at centrum.cz docent.einstein at centrum.cz
Fri May 20 06:39:04 CEST 2016

Zdravim Lukasi,

Nejsem si jisty, zda se nemylim, ale pokud jsi z Brna, pak bych Te rad pozdravil.

Radek Pysny

> Datum: 14.03.2016 09:05
> Předmět: Re: [NTG-context] Are nested sections possible?

Hello,

 one more thing:

 It would be nice to allow mixing:

 - \section like commands (or \startsection ... \stopsection)
 - AND \startsectionlevel ... \stopsectionlevel.

 The main problem is that one may NEED to mix:

 - (ancient) source files which use \section (deprecated) style
 - with more versatile \start-\stopsectionlevel style in newer source files.

 See the test attached - only the case 3 works universally with the \start-\stopstructurelevel;
 any mixing of sectioning styles doesn't yield a desired result.

 Best regards,

 Lukas

 Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr at pontex.cz
 Pontex s. r. o.      | mailto:pontex at pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz <http://www.pontex.cz>