[NTG-context] Alignment/line break in a TABLE cell

Mari Voipio mari.voipio at iki.fi
Thu May 19 11:37:56 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have a little problem with a table. It works fine otherwise, but in
the first column the box and the number should be on the same line.
This goes right with 3a, but all the other ones place the box on the
first line and the number on the second. Widening column 1 doesn't
help. How do I force the number to stay on the same line with the box?

\starttext

    \bTABLE
        \setupTABLE[r][odd][background=color,backgroundcolor=gray]
        \setupTABLE[r][each][bottomframe=off,topframe=off,rightframe=off]
        \setupTABLE[c][1][leftframe=off,width=2cm]
            \bTR
                \bTD \externalfigure[box3mm] 1 \eTD
                \bTD Pharma refractometer PR-43-PC \eTD
            \eTR
            %
            \bTR
                \bTD \externalfigure[box3mm] 2 \eTD
                \bTD \eTD
            \eTR
            %
            \bTR
                \bTD \externalfigure[box3mm] 3\crlf
\externalfigure[box3mm] 3a \eTD
                \bTD \eTD
            \eTR
            %
            \bTR
                \bTD \externalfigure[box3mm] 4 \eTD
                \bTD  \eTD
            \eTR
    \eTABLE

\stoptext

Mari

PS. I don't think it is relevant here, but my ConTeXt is relatively
new, 2016.04.17.