[NTG-context] Graphics not being aligned correctly in natural tables

cryo shock axteffekt at gmail.com
Tue May 17 18:47:42 CEST 2016

Hello fellow ConTeXt lovers,

I am having trouble with placing graphics in between \bTD and \eTD. I am
using the \externalfigure to do so which works great. The problem is that
they aren't being aligned at all when i use
\setupTABLE[align={middle,lohi}] whereas text is being aligned perfectly in
the middle of each cell.
I found out that one can use \dontleavehmode\externalfigure to force
alignment, which als works. But when I use \dontleave... the graphic isn't
being placed perfectly in the middle but slightly a little bit more to the
top of the cell.
It's not a real problem for me but since everything looks great in the
document, the slightly to the top moved graphics bother me somehow.
Does anybody know a workaround maybe?

Greets, Sebastian