[NTG-context] Thick border of one side of TR/TD

Procházka Lukáš Ing. LPr at pontex.cz
Tue May 17 14:47:30 CEST 2016

Hello,

what is the easiest way to border table row along ONE side?

In my example - first row bottom and last row top?

All being typeset as TABLE (i.e. \bTABLE ... \bTR ... \bTD ...).

I played a bit with rulethickness for TD and/or TR but in all attempts the WHOLE border thickness is affected.

I guess that the bordering style of the table attached is often needed;
I would be nice to have something like \bTR[bottomrulethickness=thick] or something...

How to achieve this?

Best regards,

Lukas

Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr at pontex.cz