[NTG-context] Setting up TeXworks

Thomas Fehige thomas at fehige.de
Tue May 17 14:39:27 CEST 2016

Whew, I've got it running, finally.

For some reason, TeXworks needs to tell mtxrun explicitly where its
texmf-tree is located. Meaning, an additional argument is required in
TeXworks's starter setup, which now looks like this:

name: ConTeXt MkIV
command: mtxrun
arguments:
     --tree=/usr/local/context/tex        <-- this is the one!
     --autogenerate
     --script