[NTG-context] LaTeX reledmac: what about ConTeXt ?

Jean-Pierre Delange adeimantos at free.fr
Mon May 16 17:33:34 CEST 2016

Hi Pablo,

Your code is working perfectly well on Windows 10 with GFS Didot, if the \dorecurse command fullfill only one page. Indeed, there is an issue with paragraphs in balanced columns.
But I am glad to have a sample for my documentation, which shows the way.
I'll try to get through the issue with what Hans has given before in one of his messages.
Thank you very warmly for your help.
JP