[NTG-context] LaTeX reledmac: what about ConTeXt ?

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Mon May 16 14:09:15 CEST 2016

On 05/16/2016 01:12 PM, Jean-Pierre Delange wrote:
> Hi Pablo,
>
> 2. I've tried to install GFS Didot on Windows, but I did'nt find
> TTF... And when I copy files in c:/windows/fonts, ce system complains.
> How do you do that ?

http://greekfontsociety.gr/_assets/fonts/GFS_Didot.zip contains both TTF
and OTF files.

How about showing file extensions to select the files you want?
(http://www.thewindowsclub.com/show-file-extensions-in-windows)

> 5. Note that here, the \dorecurse{50} command seems to produce an
> unexpected effect : the latin text takes place of the greek one with its
> lines numbers (I really don't know if the \dorecurse commande is

I don’t think this is caused by \dorecurse.

But column balance seems to be a tricky issue.

> (Something out of the topic : under Linux, when I load GFS Didot,
> after reloading fonts (with mtxrun --script fonts --reload), I don't see
> the GFS fonts, with the command mtxrun --script fonts --list
> --pattern=didot* --all. Strange, isn't it ?)

How about the following? (Your command works fine for me)

    mtxrun --script fonts --list --pattern=*didot* --all

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk