[NTG-context] Latin setupmathematics

Hans Γ…berg haberg-1 at telia.com
Sun May 15 18:06:28 CEST 2016

> On 15 May 2016, at 16:44, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> \appendtoks \rm \to \everymathematics

This does the trick. Here more carefully composed example, showing how tricky it is to use currently:

\setupbodyfont[xits,10pt]

\startformula
  \startalign
    I &= ∫_S d(x)\, dx \NR
    I &= ∫_S d(x)\, {\mathupright d} x \NR
  \stopalign
\stopformula

\appendtoks \rm \to \everymathematics

\startformula
  \startalign
    𝐼 &= ∫_𝑆 𝑑(π‘₯)\, \mathupright{d} π‘₯ \NR
  \stopalign
\stopformula

The first integral above is how it typically looks, with the differential β€œd” in italic. The last three changes it to upright. In the last two, relying on Unicode math styles, one must change the other variables as well, x, I, S, to italic. A practical problem is the lack of a good input method, but if that changes, it might be useful.