[NTG-context] headline and no indent

Andrea Valle valle at di.unito.it
Mon May 9 17:52:34 CEST 2016

Thanks Wolfgang (and Marco), that was the trick!

Best

-a-

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - StudiUm
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.fonurgia.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.flickr.com/photos/vanderaalle/sets/
--> http://vimeo.com/vanderaalle
--> andrea.valle at unito.it

"This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous."
(Jeffrey 'The Dude' Lebowski)