[NTG-context] [OT] Full-width justification (xkcd)

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon May 9 11:12:36 CEST 2016

Hi,

> Mojca:
> Wasn't in obvious that I was joking?
> (Even though deep down I feared someone would reply with "here it is”.)

I actually thought about doing just that ;) But it will take more work
than is justified for simply an email reply. And it is a nice teaching
opportunity, so we plan to get back on this topic during the upcoming
ConTeXt meeting in Kalenberg.

> Luigi:
> metapost ,head-body-tail or tail-body-head for the filler, lenght of the snake
> node programming...not bad.
> I could be useful when one has numbers, and wants to be sure that nobody prepend or append something.

Actually I had a use case for this some years back when I was attempting
to reproduce old-fashioned woodblock print. But that predated most luatex
development, and I ended up faking the whole thing using \hboxes.

Best wishes,
Taco