[NTG-context] Enumerations

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Sun May 8 18:42:38 CEST 2016

Hi Pablo,

You are right, the « norepeat » key does not work any more, but I do not know when the change, or th ebug, was introduced. In the « Teste Suite » there is a file entitled « repeat-001.tex » which used to give the behavoir expected by Henman and you, but when typeset now it gives something different. Compare the two attached PDF files (repeat-001.pdf is the old PDF obtained in 2012, while repeat-001-bis.pdf is the same file typeset with the latest beta, version 2016-05-08 01:35).

Best regards: OK