[NTG-context] Issue with margin notes with stack=yes (or =continue)

josephcanedo at gmail.com josephcanedo at gmail.com
Fri May 6 18:49:40 CEST 2016

Dear all,

Using ConTeXt  ver: 2016.05.01 09:52 MKIV beta, I see that marginal notes (using \inouter for example) are put 1 or more lines below expected when using stack= option. A simple MWE follows.

\setupmargindata[outer][stack=yes] % or =continue
\starttext

Foo \inouter{note}*bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar
Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar
Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo \inouter{note}*bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar
Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar
Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo \inouter{note}*bar Foo bar Foo bar

\stoptext

I’ve checked with ConTeXt Live that the problem does not happen on the current version of ConTeXt (marginal notes are on same line as the location in text).

Many thanks for advising,

Best regards

Joseph Canedo