[NTG-context] glyph substitution

Thomas Fehige thomas_listen at fehige.de
Tue Apr 26 10:42:38 CEST 2016

>> Thomas Fehige <mailto:thomas at fehige.de>
>> 25. April 2016 um 20:12
>>

>> Possibly the test suite you mean is not the same as the one that's
>> described on this page: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Test_suite ???
>> That's where I "searched".
> http://pragma-ade.com/download-1.htm -> cont-tst.7z

Hans, Wolfgang, are you serious? That's just lots of uncommented code
snippets, many of them don't do nothing or crash in compilation! I
believe  I mentioned before that I am very new to ConTeXt.

Isn't there any documentation of any of this? Like: "How to make my own
otf feature at home" -- the script "extensions-001.tex" seems to try
something like that, but it shows no effect on my machine. Or a bit of
text that explains the properties and functionalities of
\definefontfallback in whole sentences? Pointers like that would be very
welcome.

Cheers -- Thomas