[NTG-context] Setting up TeXworks

Thomas Fehige thomas at fehige.de
Tue May 3 11:51:21 CEST 2016

> You need a newer context version.

OK, thank you, that helped. Everything is fine from the command line.

I seem to be overlooking something as to the setup of TeXworks, though.
I copied the programme calls from the _tools.ini_ that came with the
ConTeXt standalone version into the present _tools.ini_ that lives in my
personal TeXworks config folder. I also added _/usr/local/context/bin_
to the "paths for TeX and friends" in the TW preferences window.

Now TW starts the correct _mtxrun_, but the run crashes with, after a
lot of file searching:

mtxrun | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua'

  Cheers -- Thomas