[NTG-context] NEW : ConTeXt documentation in French (Wikibook)

Jean-Pierre Delange adeimantos at free.fr
Tue May 3 11:11:49 CEST 2016

Dear French ConTeXt users (and others),

I have started to compile ConTeXt documentation in French, gathered in a
Wikibook (Wikilivre) that you can find here :
https://fr.wikibooks.org/wiki/ConTeXt.
The whole documentation in this Wikibook is mostly given through French
translations of original English documentation, which is provided by
ConTeXt Garden wiki pages, Stack Exchange pages devoted to ConTeXt, and
Bertrand Lemasson website
(http://lesfichesabebert.fr/index.php/FichesBebert/Context), and by
personnal tests made by me on both Linux/Windows systems.

This is a work in progress, and I need some help, first to correct the
several code examples I give in this Wikibook, second to provide some
examples of  ConTeXt "critic apparatus" (in the way you can find in
LaTeX code 'reledmac' there  — thanks to Maïeul Rouquette —
http://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/reledmac/examples/1-criticalnotes.tex),
and third to give me some links where I can find ConTeXt up to date
documentation (especially about complex book project). Of course, you
may correct, improve and expand this project.

Thanks,
JP Delange