[NTG-context] Problem with Quran KFGQPC Uthman Taha Naskh font

Mohammad Hossein Bateni bateni at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 11:52:05 CEST 2016

Thanks, Hans!  The problem is *almost* fixed in the latest beta, version:
2016.04.27 10:18.  I didn't think something had changed in the past two
weeks; that's why I hadn't tried with the latest version.

There is only one word where I notice bad placement of diacritics when
using CONTEXT.  Compare this
<http://mhbateni.com/context/bug-01/word-context.png> and this
<http://mhbateni.com/context/bug-01/word-chrome.png>.

BTW context gave the following "warning" about not being able to access the
data.  Is that because it was the first run of a new installation?

system          > lua > compiling
> '/Users/bateni/context.newest/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e/fonts/data/names.tma'
> into
> '/Users/bateni/context.newest/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e/fonts/data/names.tmc'
> system          > lua > dumping
> '/Users/bateni/context.newest/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e/fonts/data/names.tma'
> into
> '/Users/bateni/context.newest/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e/fonts/data/names.tmc'
> stripped
> fonts           > names > accessing the data table failed

—MHB