[NTG-context] right to left direction for itemize columns

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 16:10:00 CEST 2016

Dear Mohammad-Hossein,

After updating my installation of ConTeXt indeed I see that the order of the columns is correct. (The version I have now is
	2016.04.27 10:18 MKIV beta  fmt: 2016.4.28
and the previous one was version2016.04.22 09:10).

Somehow I did not notice the February change you mention in your message, and in any case my installation was probably not really up to date.

Best regards: OK
PS: I am sorry for having changed your first name, and I apologize for that…