[NTG-context] Server is up again

Mohammad Hossein Bateni bateni at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 10:52:41 CEST 2016

Thanks, Mojca!

This may be off-topic but may be fixable easily while you're at it.  The
source browser on the website does not work properly: it looks like the
index is not up to date with the new directory structure after the
separation of MkII and MkIV code.  For instance, if I search for "sort" in
source.contextgarden.net, the following appears among the top results.

http://source.contextgarden.net/*tex/context/patterns/lang-es.lua*
?search=sort

Following the link produces "Internal Error - please restart the
application!" perhaps because the file has now moved to
tex/context/patterns/*mkiv*/lang-es.lua in the CONTEXT tree.  However just
changing the URL does not work and leads to the following error:

Unknown file or directory: tex/context/patterns/mkiv/lang-es.lua

Can you fix this issue?  The source browser is very useful but now many
search results are not accessible.

—Hossein