[NTG-context] Strange bug in the latest version of ConTeXt

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Tue Apr 26 16:02:33 CEST 2016

Hello ConTeXist.

I have just installed the latest version of ConTeXt standalone. When I
compiled an my old source code, I received an error:

! You can't use `\Ustopmath' in restricted horizontal mode! You can't
use `\Ustopmath' in restricted horizontal mode! You can't use
`\Ustartmath' in restricted horizontal mode! Inline math should end with
\Ustopmath

This strange error is caused something in my extensive library for
handling CSV files. I'm not sure why, because in library I am not use
with any mathematical mode.

I am sorry, but at this moment I am not able to reveal the mistake to be
able make a minimal example. Some of the older versions (not necessarily
penultimate) worked without problems. Is there someone who help me start
look from which point look for a mistake in my code library? Thanks for
the information.

Jaroslav Hajtmar