[NTG-context] Fwd: [dante-ev] Kooperation mit der PDF Association

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Thu Apr 21 19:24:41 CEST 2016

On 4/21/2016 6:28 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> Hello ConTeXt group activists!
>
> DANTE just became a partner organization of PDF association, see message below.
> Wouldn’t it make sense for our group (and NTG and TUG etc.) to do the same?

I suppose that Dante, the largest tex user group being around, being a
member of that group means that the rest of the user groups can save
themselves the trouble and money ... for the few users who need that
kind of info (and we can assume that all standard related pdf stuff is
public anyway) it's cheaper to become member of dante (in fact, being
member of a few tex user groups costs less than an individual membership
of the association). Afaik that was the idea behind Dante being related.