[NTG-context] PageSetup

Aidan Nichol aidan at nicholware.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 12:16:43 CEST 2016

I’ve been have been having a couple of problems with swapping pages and so I went back to the example in Context Garden using the latest beta

\definepapersize[main] [A4]
\definepapersize[extra][A4,landscape]

\setuppapersize[main]
\starttext
Page 1. Portrait \page
Page 2. Portrait \page
\adaptpapersize[extra]
Page 3. Landscape \page
Page 4. Portrait \page
\stoptext

The main problem I have is that \adaptpapersize is working as though I had entered \setuppapersize. Page 3 was created as landscape and but it didn’t revert to main to give page 4 as portrait.

The secondary issue is that the landscape page is not as expected in that it is a square page. Inserting a \showsetups and \showframe into page 3 I can see that it is layed out Ok but on a large piece of paper. \printpaperwidth and \printpaperheight are both set to 29.7cm.

Aidan