[NTG-context] Questions about Scite lexers

Christoph Reller christoph.reller at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 22:39:04 CEST 2016

Nicola <nvitacolonna at gmail.com> wrote on Wed., 13. Apr. 2016 19:36:

> I have found an old document of mine, which uses a
> (slightly customized) pret-c.lua, located inside the project's folder.
> It compiles, but I don't get syntax highlighting. Is it because pret-c
> is not searched in the project's directory?

Alternatively you can set the TEXMF_LOCAL environment variable to some
directory where your "private" texmf-tree resides. Note that after this you
have to run
    context --generate
in order for context to find the modules in your texmf-tree.
Also note that the compilation logfile written by context tells you what
modules have been found in which locations.

I hope this helps,

Christoph