[NTG-context] Move textrule closer to head

Tom Harrop thomas.harrop at ird.fr
Wed Apr 13 18:10:14 CEST 2016

Hello,

I'm a ConTeXt beginner. I'm working on a document where I would like a
textrule under my subsubsection headings. If I use after=\textrule, the
placement of the textrule is too far from the heading, and I haven't
found a way to move it closer to the heading either with \setuphead or
\setuptextrules.

Here is an example:

> \setuphead[subsubsection]
>           [after=\textrule]
>
> \starttext
>
> \subsubsection{I would like less space between this heading and its
> textrule}
>
> Here is some text.
>
> \stoptext

I realise that the spacing looks pretty good in the PDF produced by this
example, so you'll just have to believe me that it needs to be closer to
the headings in my document.

I'd appreciate any help on this, including suggestions of
alternative/better methods to do this.

Thanks for reading,

Tom