[NTG-context] docbook(5) to context conversion

Jan Tosovsky j.tosovsky at email.cz
Tue Apr 12 22:12:20 CEST 2016

On 2016-02-25 Jan Tosovsky wrote:
> On 2016-02-23 David Nebauer wrote:

> > > I used this way some time ago, but it required tweaks in
> > > approx 10 xslt files to make it compatible with Context MkIV
> >
> > Cool. Any chance you could post your amended xslt files to give a
> > newbie a head start?
>
> Ok, I will publish it on my GitHub account later next week (after
> necessary cleanup).

As promised, I've published a set of XSLT stylesheets for DocBook to ConTeXt conversion.

Details can be found at http://doctribute.com/blog/

There is also a step by step description how to test stylesheets on a sample DocBook v4 book.

As you can see, I've changed my mind and instead of patching dbcontext project I created a new one. It finally took more time than originally estimated.

If you encounter any misleading info or inclarity, let me know.

Thanks, Jan