[NTG-context] Weird background colors in autogenerated index

Jan Tosovsky j.tosovsky at email.cz
Mon Apr 11 20:13:40 CEST 2016

On 2016-04-10 Hans Hagen wrote:

> > here you have the minimal sample:
> >
> >    \showgrid
> >    \starttext
> >    a\index{b}
> >    \completeindex
> >    \stoptext
> >
> > Comment the first line and colors background colors will disappear.

a good catch, Pablo, thanks.

> indeed, it's tracing related (no bug)

My idea is to have a single PDF source to showcase some ConTeXt features, where displaying the grid is handy, yet allow disabling the grid on demand.

So any visible \showgrid related issues, which cannot be switched off together with the grid layer, are unacceptable ;-)

Is there any chance to improve this a bit?

Thanks, Jan