[NTG-context] A way to clean up unnecessary files after compilation in CTX mkiv

L.S.-Soc&Gam axteffekt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 11:21:11 CEST 2016

Hi guys,

i am using mkiv with TeXnicCenter. There is an option to create a
clean-up processor which deletes temporary files.
Right now for me the options look as following:
Executable:            X:\ConTeXt\tex\texmf-win64\bin\texmfstart.exe
Arguments:            texutil.rb --purgeall
This is from an old installation instruction from mkii and works great
but it makes it necessary to install Ruby.
Since I don't want to install Ruby if it's unnecessary, i'd like to know
if there is a way to clean up files without mkii and Ruby elements.
I thought it might be possible to use *context.exe* as processor
executable for deleting temp files, but i wouldn't know the correct
arguments.
Sorry if I missed something obvious.

Thanks in advance,

Sebastian