[NTG-context] server

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 11:20:57 CEST 2016

On 7 April 2016 at 10:25, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
> Hi Mojca,
>
> is the server working again? I just wanted to mention that the garden hasn't
> picked up the latest beta yet, so if it's online again, maybe the syncing
> process needs to be triggered?

The distribution is currently in mirror mode only, serving files from
Netherlands.

Unfortunately rebooting didn't help as the system disk seems to have
crashed and the admin at Jo┼żef Stefan Institute promised to set up a
new box during the weekend (hoping that no other major hardware
components failed). I could theoretically set up the whole process on
the Dutch server, but I would prefer to wait until this server gets up
and running again as I'll be wasting quite some time making sure that
things come back to normal.

Mojca