[NTG-context] unwanted head behavior

Zhichu Chen chenzhichu at sinap.ac.cn
Thu Apr 7 05:42:49 CEST 2016

Hi,

I found the empty line is due to the definition of
\strc_rendering_place_head_empty in strc-ren.mkiv:
====================
\unexpanded\def\strc_rendering_place_head_empty
   {\hbox \headreferenceattributes {\getheadsyncs}}

The definition in strc-sec.mkiv works fine (put the following lines just
before \starttext)
\unexpanded\def\strc_rendering_place_head_empty
   {\setheadmarking
    \getheadsyncs}

Isn't that a bug?