[NTG-context] duplex printing and doublesided

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sat Apr 2 20:29:38 CEST 2016

>> Pablo Rodriguez 1. April 2016 um 22:54
>>
>> How should I invoke them? (Sorry, but I cannot grep it. This is too
>> complex for me.)
> interface
>
> \setupinteractionscreen[option=landscape] % option=portrait

Wolfgang, this was my original sample:

    \setupinteractionscreen[option=portrait]
    \starttext
    No duplex printing.
    \page[right]
    In this document.
    \stoptext

The doublesided alternative disables duplex printing.

Hans wrote about portrait and landscape as directives. I guess they
should be invoked with \enabledirective, but I don’t know how.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk