[NTG-context] adding font feature tnum in the TOC

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Mar 30 08:26:11 CEST 2016

On 3/29/2016 8:38 PM, Willi Egger wrote:
> I underrstand this, however then I do not get tabular figures…

These things also depend on the font. Some fonts (maybe taken from type
ones) have old styles in the regular digit slots so effectively they
always have onum=yes hardcoded and maybe alternatives that kick in when
you choose another *num (turning onum off doesn't help then). (The same
can be true for other features; unfortunately it's a bit of a mess out
there. And if needed we can fix such things in lfg files for specific
fonts.)