[NTG-context] Are nested sections possible?

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Tue Mar 15 17:54:34 CET 2016

Indeed, Hans, it would be nice to be able to nest sectionlevels within
a chapter...section... scheme (which is NOT depreciated, although
antiquated).

Currently, \startsectionlevel will by default start a chapter. One
would like it to start a section if located within a chapter, a
subsection, if located within a section, etc. This should be possible.

Alan