[NTG-context] Are nested sections possible?

Procházka Lukáš Ing. LPr at pontex.cz
Mon Mar 14 09:05:49 CET 2016

Hello,

one more thing:

It would be nice to allow mixing:

- \section like commands (or \startsection ... \stopsection)
- AND \startsectionlevel ... \stopsectionlevel.

The main problem is that one may NEED to mix:

- (ancient) source files which use \section (deprecated) style
- with more versatile \start-\stopsectionlevel style in newer source files.

See the test attached - only the case 3 works universally with the \start-\stopstructurelevel;
any mixing of sectioning styles doesn't yield a desired result.

Best regards,

Lukas