[NTG-context] Are nested sections possible?

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Sat Mar 12 01:53:18 CET 2016

On Fri, 11 Mar 2016 09:36:01 +0100
Pablo Rodriguez <oinos at gmx.es> wrote:

> Sorry, Mica, but which is the gain in nesting sections (whether
> possible or not) over using subsections and subsubsections?
>
> I can hardly imagine the sense in the point you’re making. (Sorry, it
> must be my fault.)

Think about including source in another source, for example.

Say one has an article that becomes a book, or gets included in a book,
or the book gets parts. In the course of writing, one might decide to
add an additional level of structure and not want to change all of the
\start...\stop structure definitions.

In fact, using fixed section, subsection, subsubsection is a bit
antiquated, isn't it?

Alan