[NTG-context] Are nested sections possible?

Mica Semrick mica at silentumbrella.com
Fri Mar 11 09:43:43 CET 2016

Hi Pablo,

Sorry for the brevity of my original message, it is quite late.

I'm working on styling an XML dialect, where nesting can go, and often does quite deep, and several different section level elements can be allowed to nest within each other. If nested sections were possible, I wouldn't have to write code to try and figure out how deep a nested is; ConTeXt would know and would number the sections accordingly.

-m