[NTG-context] Greek letter fall back for math

Alan Bowen bowenalan03 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 15:34:17 CET 2016

Assuming that it is possible, I have been trying to substitute the Greek
letters of my main font for those used in the math font. (if it works, it
should look better on the page than what I have now.)

So, what have I missed/messed up in the following?

\definefontfamily[mainface][serif][Brill][
[protrusion=quality,
expansion=quality,
mode=node,
force=yes,
]

\definefallbackfamily[mainface][mm][TeX Gyre
Pagella][preset=math:digitsnormal,features=f:oldstyle]

\definefallbackfamily[mainface][mm][Brill][range=0391-03A9,03B1-03C9]

\definefontfamily[mainface][mm][TeXGyre Termes Math]

\setupbodyfont[mainface,36pt]

\starttext

\emph{λ α μ β δ α}

\m{λαμβδα}