[NTG-context] new user needs help with ConTeXt installation and configuration

L.S.-Soc&Gam axteffekt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 22:20:04 CET 2016

i think it could be of interest to others since it would help to make an
up-to-date installation instruction. many google results seem outdated
and even on contextgarden there are multiple installation instructions
that in the end don't help me with my problems...

ok, so i searched around on contextgarden but i don't know where to add
an entry... what do you mean exactly? the ConTeXt group
http://group.contextgarden.net/ or rather something different?