[NTG-context] PDF Signature Fields

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Mar 9 16:16:24 CET 2016

On 3/9/2016 2:11 PM, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> is there currently any mechanism in ConTeXt similar to the LaTeX digsig
> or eforms package?
> I want to add a form field that can be digitally signed (which is now
> already possible with Acrobat Reader, not just with Acrobat Pro).
>
> Additionally (like the mentioned eforms package) it would be nice, if
> you could specify other form fields that should be locked once the
> signature field is actually signed (according to the PDF spec this is
> simply set via a dictionary).

it's probably something trivial to implement so what are the relevant
fields (paragraphs/tables/dics/fields in the pdf spec) .. i'm not going
to reverse engineer some package but start from the spec

> Anyway: can this currently be achieved with ConTeXt? If not: is there
> any chance to get that feature added sometime? :-)

so far i never bothered with anything signature (i must say that i never
ran into such docs and it would not make them more valid to me anyway)