[NTG-context] Bug in startitemize

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 20:46:57 CET 2016

> Otared Kavian <mailto:otared at gmail.com>
> 7. März 2016 um 20:28
> Hi Hans,
>
> It seems that with the new beta (ConTeXt ver: 2016.03.04 10:39 MKIV
> beta fmt: 2016.3.7), there is a bug with random itemization.
> I cannot tell exactly when this feature has been broken.
> The problem is that for instance in the following example, sometimes
> the item C is repeated three times, sometimes A is repeated twice, etc.
strc-itm.mkvi:

\def\strc_itemgroups_collected_flush
   {\ifconditional\c_strc_itemgroups_randomize

\getrandomcount\c_strc_itemgroups_collected_current\plusone\c_strc_itemgroups_collected_stored
    \else
      \advance\c_strc_itemgroups_collected_current\plusone
    \fi

\ifcsname\??itemgroupstack\number\c_strc_itemgroups_collected_current\endcsname
      \edef\collecteditemgroupitem{\lastnamedcs}%
      \ifconditional\c_strc_itemgroups_horizontal
        \strc_itemgroups_collected_flush_horizontal
      \else
        \collecteditemgroupitem
+
\letbeundefined{\??itemgroupstack\number\c_strc_itemgroups_collected_current}%
      \fi
      \advance\c_strc_itemgroups_collected_done\plusone
    \fi

\ifnum\c_strc_itemgroups_collected_done<\c_strc_itemgroups_collected_stored
      \expandafter\strc_itemgroups_collected_flush
    \fi}

Wolfgang