[NTG-context] Vim snippets

Nicola nvitacolonna at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 00:01:30 CET 2016

On 2016-02-22 10:23:40 +0000, David Nebauer said:

> Hi,
>
> Newbie question: are there any vim snippets available for context?

I don't know of any (apart from what has already been posted).
Are you using UltiSnips? Here are a few I am using, adapted from
tex.snippets:

snippet "s(tart)?" "start / stop" br
\start${1:something}
	${0:${VISUAL}}
\stop$1
endsnippet

snippet enum "Enumerate" b
\startitemize[n]
	\item
    $0
\stopitemize
endsnippet

snippet item "Itemize" b
\startitemize
	\item
	$0
\stopitemize
endsnippet

snippet it "Individual item" b
\item
$0
endsnippet

IMHO, it takes less to write your own snippets perfectly suited to your
writing style (e.g., I like a newline after each \item) than trying to
understand (sometimes overly complicated) snippets written by others.

Nicola