[NTG-context] \setupsectionblock and \setupbackgrounds page-break problem

Robin.Kirkham at csiro.au Robin.Kirkham at csiro.au
Sun Feb 28 14:49:16 CET 2016

Folks,

I want \startfrontmatter to trigger a background image, but I can only get this to appear if I use page=yes (see example below).

However, I don’t want any page break between the front-matter and body-matter. If I use page=no (as in the line commented out) this page break disappears — but so does the background image!

How can I get the background behind the page where the front-matter text appears, but with no page break before the body-matter?

Robin

\setupexternalfigures[location=default]

\definelayer[frontbackground]
\setlayer[frontbackground]{%
    \externalfigure[mill.png]
        [width=\paperwidth,height=\paperheight]
}

\unexpanded\def\frontpartbefore{
    \setupbackgrounds[page]
        [background=frontbackground]
}

\setupsectionblock[frontpart][page=yes,before=\frontpartbefore]
%\setupsectionblock[frontpart][page=no,before=\frontpartbefore]
\setupsectionblock[bodypart][page=no]

\starttext

\startfrontmatter
Should be on a first page
\stopfrontmatter

\startbodymatter
Should follow frontmatter with no page break
\stopbodymatter